IMPORTED ON REQUEST ONLY - LEAD TIME 3 WEEKS
1270mm x30m, CC3 Core Emulsion In
This product is no longer in stock
ILFORD GALERIE FB DIGITAL SILVER is a premium quality black and white, panchromatic photographic paper that has a neutral image colour. It is coated onto a true baryta fibre base.
GALERIE FB DIGITAL SILVER has been designed using the very latest black and white silver halide emulsion technology. It has spectral sensitivity and exposure characteristics specially suited to optical digital exposure systems with tricolour laser enlargers or LED systems produced by Durst, Océ, Pollielettronica and others.
The paper can be Archivally washed as per other ILFORD fibre based papers.
IMPROVEMENTS OVER GALERIE FB DIGITAL
GALERIE FB DIGITAL SILVER is an upgrade from ILFORD GALERIE FB DIGITAL and features a completely redesigned emulsion.
The new emulsion offers significant improvements over the previous product. Namely :–
• Better Dmax – Up to 2.3 OD.
• Improved latent image characteristics post exposure.
• Optimised sensitometric curve shape to improve ease of calibration and calibration accuracy.
• Improved speed and better RGB sensitivity balance.
• Better highlight / shadow detail as a result of more accurate calibrations
• More robust in Machine processing systems
NB Not all processing systems will correctly transport and wash Fibre papers. Please contact us for further information.
ILFORD GALERIE FB DIGITAL SILVER FB 1K has a glossy surface
No customer reviews for the moment.